Saturday, August 4, 2007

Friendship Day Tribute


There are a l0t of issues that I will cover in this post, but above all this post is dedicated to my best friends, a thanks that is due. I also write this because my last two-three posts have certainly put out the wrong idea that my friends dont mean much. So on friendship day I give you my best friends in no particular order. (For those I forgot, I apologise. But those I forgot are only the people from my childhood.)

Priyanka- I loved competing with you.
Mukesh n Pammi, my first friends.
Vishsesh-my first best friend.
Hanu-Thanks for crowning me
Renu-thanks for completing my homework
Akruti-thanks for completing my drawings

Abhishek- Wish it hadnt ended the way it did
Kaushik: thanks for being there
Nidhi: You dont realize, but you uplifted my spirits in my worst time.
Nitin: Dude, grow up!
Nanu: Ah well!!
Roni: Umm... I am sorry.
Tanmay: My man! Keep in touch!
Akash: Trust me
Pranay: We are in the same ship, man.
Prachi: Thanks for everything... you will ultimately save me from going insane so dont leave me!!

A few of the best times in my life were when a friend came upto me and said I love you. And I hope it makes your day when I tell you the same. I love you, all of you... Even if I am not in touch with you doesnt mean, I love you any less.

(There are some names deliberately missing from this list. I dont know why yet, I will let you know whenever I figure.)

2 comments:

Quaintzy Patchez said...

Im honoured!! *bows*

Quaintzy Patchez said...

And i'm honoured because you are sooooo generous! :D

and i'm honoured cuz you dedicated the weirdest line"S" to me :D